With over 30 years of experience in the industry, bottled water and beverage plants throughout the nation have been choosing Alloway for their analytical needs. Alloway is NELAP accredited and holds certifications in 13 states for drinking water analysis. We have a proven track record for analytical performance that is evidenced by our proficiency test results and accreditations.
Alloway offers a variety of testing options to meet your needs. We offer analytical packages for FDA compliance, IBWA compliance, and state specific compliance. Alloway also offers tailored analytical packages to meet your custom quality control needs.
In addition to our wide range of analytical capabilities, Alloway offers many value-added services for bottled water and beverage producers.
- Instant access to analytical reports - Alloway’s customers have access to our secure online customer portal where you can access your reports the moment they are available. No more waiting for hard copies to come in the mail. With Alloway’s online portal, you receive an email notifying you the moment your data is available. Electronic copies of all your reports are stored in one easy-to-use location.
- Competitive Pricing – With our volume discounts, Alloway customers often decide to contract with Alloway for all their analytical needs.
- Scheduled delivery of sampling materials - Alloway will automatically ship your sampling materials to meet your compliance schedule.
- Sample courier services – We offer sample pick-up for industries within the state of Ohio.
- Professional Liability Insurance - Alloway goes above and beyond the industry standards when it comes to risk management by protecting our customers through general and professional liability insurance. If you need quality data you can trust, Alloway is the safe and reliable choice.
- Rush Turnaround Time – We offer rush services to meet your schedule.
All of these benefits combined with quality data and exceptional customer service make Alloway the clear choice for your analytical needs.