Alloway's seminars and workshops are applicable for a range of disciplines. Presentations are based on up-to-date methods and regulations. These courses are taught by guest presenters and Alloway's knowledgeable staff. Alloway is an Ohio EPA approved contact-hour provider.
Learn more about our previously offered courses in our Course Catalog (PDF).
Industrial Wastewater Sampling Workshop
Interested in our newest workshop? Contact email@example.com to get a quote!
Sample collection in the right hands can ensure data quality. Part of being “your resource for defensible data” is to provide training on proper sampling techniques. Alloway has developed a new training program for industries that covers the basics of sampling. Alloway’s on-site training program is a unique opportunity for professional development that can benefit your business. Unlike other training programs, Alloway’s Industrial Wastewater Sampling Workshop is…
- Convenient - Make the most of your time and money. We bring the instructors and the materials; you provide the students.
- Cost effective - There are no travel expenses and multiple people can be trained at the same time.
- Documents Formal Training - Demonstrate to auditors that your personnel are qualified to collect samples.
- Personalized - Alloway’s on-site professional can answer your questions, and focus on your specific sampling needs.
- Expert Training - With more than 30 years in environmental sampling and analysis, Alloway has trained thousands of wastewater operators and custodians.
The Industrial Wastewater Sampling Workshop covers a wide range of topics to ensure that your sample collection will result in quality data...
- Required Events
- Sample Containers
- Collection Volumes
- Preservation and Hold Time
- Sampling Equipment
- Sampling Procedures
- Sample Handling
- Labeling and Shipping
In addition to these topics, Alloway’s workshops can be customized to include…
- Grab sampling
- Composite sampling
- Low-level mercury
- Other specialized sampling events
If you are a business and would like to schedule a training program, or if you are a pretreatment coordinator and would like to host a workshop for industries in your area, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. An Alloway representative will contact you to provide a quotation and schedule your workshop.
Alloway is an approved Ohio EPA contact hour provider. If contact hours are required, the session must be scheduled 1 month in advance to allow for processing.