Alloway’s Conservation Summit is our newest initiative that brings together business leaders, educators, and environmental managers for the opportunity to hear from industry experts regarding today’s hot topics. This ground breaking event is scheduled for April 30th, 2014 from 9 A.M. to 3 P.M. at the Allen County Sanitary Engineer's Training Facility at 3230 N. Cole Street, in Lima, Ohio.
Our all star line-up includes:
- Joe Gearing, Storm Water Manager for the City of Lima - TMDL’s and Storm Water Management
- Dr. Terry Keiser, Director of Sustainability for Ohio Northern University - Environmental Sustainability
- Mike Herdlick, Dean of Students at Tiffin University - Environmental Policies and Regulations: An International Perspective
- Kevin Haver, Director of Johnny Appleseed Parks – The Role of Parks in Community-Based Conservation
- Dr. Robert Verb, Professor of Biology for Ohio Northern University – Algae, Riparian Habitats, and Stream Habitat Quality
- John Hoffman, President of Alloway – The Nature of Defensible Data
Please note that seating is limited and we anticipate high demand. To secure your reservation, please complete the registration form prior to April 23rd. Attendees will earn 4.0 OEPA approved contact hours, good for both wastewater and water. Alloway’s routine analytical customers can be a part of this event for a rate of $89 that includes lunch. The rate for non-customers is $129. Contact Jessica Begonia at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.