Alloway’s newest training program focuses on activated sludge process control. Through this innovative workshop, participants will go out into the wastewater plant to investigate biological oxygen consumption rates and how to troubleshoot the activated sludge process.
The training program includes up to 3.5 Ohio EPA approved wastewater contact hours.
- 9:00 – 10:00 AM – “Respirometry: A Valuable Tool in Wastewater Treatment” by John Hoffman
- 10:10 AM – 11:10 AM – “Oxygen Uptake Rate Using Respirometry” by Radek Bolek
- 11:20 AM – 12:20 PM – “Microscopic Examination of Activated Sludge” by Schelby Gabel
- 12:20 PM - Lunch provided by Alloway
- 1:00 - 1:30 PM – Plant Tours of Allen County Sanitary Engineer’s American-Bath
Alloway will host the workshop on Friday, November 19th, 2021 at the Allen County Sanitary Engineer’s Training Facility, 3230 N. Cole St., Lima, OH 45801. The fee for this workshop is $79 for Alloway’s customers, which includes lunch.
To register, please complete our online registration form.